I finally got around of setting back everything like it used to be on the site, while I was doing that, I decided to split off all film photography related things, add some pages, setup some promos and add a new payment method.
So let me give you an overview:
- New intro text on the homepage
- New tagline, “I shoot people” is no longer fitting for my brand.
- Removed the, never read, about page and restyled the contact page
- Added 2 new menu-items, Workshops and Actions
- Moved fine-art portraits to bunkens.be (under construction atm)
- Added product portfolio
- Announced 3 workshops in the coming months
- Announced bitcoin payments
- Made a page for the polaroid photo booth
- Announced a permanent reduction for Ingress resistance members
- Announced a new “I shoot, you decide” and renamed it “Pay what you want”
More bugfixes and features on the website will be coming soon, but these were the most important.
It took a lot more time then expected because of another new development in my life. I became a parent at the end of July and it’s amazing how much time such a little human can take up.